Denbigh School offers you the opportunity to hire a locker for your son/daughter. A non-refundable hire fee of £12.00 is charged and students will retain the same locker throughout their time at Denbigh, up to Year 11. Padlocks should be returned to the Site Team on the student’s last school day in a named envelope and put in the key box situated outside the Caretakers Office.
Returning Denbigh students (year 11 to Sixth Form) have the opportunity to hire a Sixth Form locker at no additional charge (as long as Main School locker was returned, as per above) and a form is completed.
If you wish to hire a locker, please pay via ParentMail. Lockers are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and are hired on the following conditions:
- The hire charge is paid in advance.
- The student takes responsibility for maintaining the locker in good* condition and will email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately should they notice any damage to their locker.
- Students should NOT swap lockers. If this is necessary please contact email@example.com in the first instance.
- It is the students responsibility to ensure that the locker is regularly cleaned out, any uneaten food disposed of and dirty PE Kit taken home to be cleaned.
- Only padlocks supplied by Denbigh can be used.
- The padlock and locker key MUST be returned to the Site Team whenever a student leaves Denbigh School.
If, during a routine inspection damage to the locker is found; an additional charge will be invoiced to the student. Replacement locks are available at a charge of £5 per key/lock, paid via ParentMail.
*good condition is defined as free from stickers, graffiti, and any physical damage to the locker, including scratches in the paintwork